OHIO LIFE INSURANCE
Affordable Life Insurance
No one really wants to think about life insurance. But if someone depends on you financially, it’s a topic you can’t avoid. In the event of a tragedy, life insurance proceeds can:
- Pay for funeral costs
- Help pay the bills and meet ongoing living expenses
- Pay off outstanding debt, including credit cards and the mortgage
- Continue a family business
- Finance future needs like your children’s education
- Protect a spouse’s retirement plans
Meet Our Life Insurance Specialist!
Amanda strives to find people the best affordable life insurance that best suits them. She understands the importance of protecting your loved ones without making you “insurance poor”.
Getting an Ohio life insurance quote is something you cannot afford to put off! CLICK HERE to request an affordable life insurance quote from Amanda!
Insuring the times of your life!
Life stages that might trigger the need for life insurance >
- Married or Getting Married
- Many families depend on two incomes to make ends meet. If you died suddenly, would your spouse have enough money to cover funeral costs, credit card balances, outstanding loans and daily living expenses?
- A Parent or About to Become One
- From diapers to diplomas, would there be enough income to pay for daycare, a college education and everything in between if you or your spouse died tomorrow? Even parents who don’t work outside the home need life insurance because they provide services that would be expensive to replace, such as childcare, transportation and managing the household. Single parents? They need life insurance more than anyone because their children rely on them for everything!
- A Homeowner
- Most likely your home is your most significant financial asset. Life insurance can be used to pay down or retire the mortgage, sparing your family from moving to a less expensive place to live.
- Changing Jobs
- You may not realize it, but when your income rises, your spending trends rise, too. Updating your life insurance can help ensure that your family would be able to maintain the new and improved lifestyle if something were to happen to you.
- Retired or Planning for Retirement
- If you died today, your spouse could outlive you by 10, 20 or 30 years. Would your spouse have to make drastic lifestyle adjustments to make ends meet? Adequate life insurance coverage can help widows and widowers avoid financial struggles in retirement.
- If you’re providing financial support for aging parents or siblings, or if you’re carrying significant debt you wouldn’t want passed on to family members, you should consider life insurance
National Life Insurance Day is observed annually on May 2nd. Did you know this day marks the anniversary of the first day life insurance became available in the United States? The sale of life insurance in the U.S. began in the late 1760s. The Presbyterian Synods in...
To buy Ohio insurance online or from an insurance agency? Is it easy to find Ohio insurance online? Absolutely. Is it easy to purchase insurance online? Most likely. With these two questions answered, why would you pick an Ohio insurance agency? We understand that...
How Long Do You Need Your Life Insurance? You are thinking "till I die", but that might not be true. If you can save and invest, you may not need it some day. Meet Amanda Kremer, our Life Insurance Specialist. Amanda is eager to...
Life Insurance Needs Calculator There are MUCH more complex calculators out there. The problem is, the smallest change in any of a dozen factors changes the answer drastically. This calculator, on the other hand, tries to very simply come...
LIFE INSURANCE TOOLS HOW MUCH LIFE INSURANCE TO I NEED? HOW LONG DO I NEED LIFE INSURANCE? Let's get the ball rolling, request a quote...
"I can't afford it." This is one of the most common reasons people give for not having life insurance. But the truth is: It’s less expensive than you think. A $500,000 term coverage costs about $1 a day. It costs LESS than your cable bill. People with no life...
It’s a subject no one really wants to think about. But if someone depends on you financially, it’s one you cannot avoid. In the event of a tragedy, life insurance proceeds can: Pay for funeral costs Help pay the bills and meet ongoing living expenses Pay off...
You’re on the phone with your new Ohio insurance agent, and hoping that you can save some serious cash, when it happens… they check your credit score! Great. Now your credit score has taken a hit because you were looking to get better coverage and to save some money....
Life insurance is still one of the single most important coverage policies out there, but many people are still turned off by what they perceive as “gray areas.” Specifically, a lot of potential buyers want to know more information about the beneficiary aspect of life...
Misconceptions abound about life insurance protection. This is very unfortunate, however, as subscribing to such erroneous beliefs has devastating consequences long-term consequences for both you and those you love. A list of the most common life insurance myths...