Learn More About John Maxwell >
- John Maxwell has been voted the #1 leadership and management expert in the world by Inc. Magazine
- John Maxwell was voted the top leadership professional guru six years in a row on Leadership Gurus.net.
- John Maxwell is a #1 New York Times best selling author of over 77 books, with more than 24 million volumes sold in fifty languages. Three of his books, The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, Developing the Leader Within You, and The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader have each sold over one million copies.
- John Maxwell Team (JMT), an elite group of over 11,000 certified coaches, teachers, speakers, trainers and professionals have helped people worldwide create a leadership legacy within their own spheres of influence.
- John Maxwell Team members inspire positive life transformation and help others achieve their highest vision and goals, both personally and professionally.
The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth
Mastermind Group Study on
“The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth”
By: John Maxwell | Facilitated by: David Finchum
David is an independent certified coach, teacher and speaker with The John Maxwell Team
Are there tried and true principles that are always certain to help a person grow? John Maxwell says the answer is yes. He has been passionate about personal development for over fifty years, and for the first time, he teaches everything he has gleaned about what it takes to reach our potential. In the way that only he can communicate, John teaches . . .
- The Law of the Mirror: You Must See Value in Yourself to Add Value to Yourself
- The Law of Awareness: You Must Know Yourself to Grow Yourself
- The Law of Modeling: It’s Hard to Improve When You Have No One But Yourself to Follow
- The Law of the Rubber Band: Growth Stops When You Lose the Tension Between Where You are and Where You Could Be
- The Law of Contribution: Developing Yourself Enables You to Develop Others
This third book in John Maxwell’s Laws series (following the 2-million seller The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership and The 17 Indisputable Laws of Teamwork) will help you become a lifelong learner whose potential keeps increasing and never gets “used up.”