It’s a subject no one really wants to think about. But if someone depends on you financially, it’s one you cannot avoid. In the event of a tragedy, life insurance proceeds can:
- Pay for funeral costs
- Help pay the bills and meet ongoing living expenses
- Pay off outstanding debt, including credit cards and the mortgage
- Continue a family business
- Finance future needs like your children’s education
- Protect a spouse’s retirement plans
Remember, life insurance is generally cheaper and easier to get when you’re younger. So don’t wait until you are just young at heart to get covered!
I would love to answer any questions you may have about life insurance and help find the best plan that suites your situation.
Please give me a call at 419-678-2326 to set up an appointment!