Request a quote and we will donate $10 to the Cancer Association of Mercer County!
Breast Cancer Awareness Month
[ Help support the fight ]
Did you know: 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime? Although women are more likely to be diagnosed with breast cancer, men are also at risk. During the month of October, we are Giving Breast Cancer the Boot in efforts to raise awareness of breast cancer and to help those in our community who have been affected. For every policy we quote, we will be donating $10 to the Cancer Association of Mercer County. Click Here to request your quote today!
“Give Breast Cancer The Boot” Coin Drive
[ Turning loose change into big gains ]
For the entire month of October, we will have lovely pink rain boots distributed at local businesses. We are encouraging employees, friends, and the community to contribute any loose change they may have laying around.
100% of all the proceeds will be given to the Cancer Association of Mercer County. The participating businesses are in contest to see who can raise the most money. Follow us on Facebook for weekly donation updates!
Please feel free to stop by any of the following businesses to make a donation:
- Preferred Insurance Center (809 West Main St | Coldwater, Ohio)
- The People’s Bank (112 West Main St | Coldwater, Ohio)
- Briarwood Village (100 Don Desch Drive | Coldwater, Ohio)
- Superior Credit Union (300 W Sycamore St | Coldwater, Ohio)
- Tailspin Brewing Company (626 S 2nd St | Coldwater, Ohio)
- Golden on Main Boutique (113 W Main St | Coldwater, Ohio)
- Innergy Fitness (803 N 2nd St | Coldwater, Ohio)
- Calico Cafe & Necessities (116 W Main St #3 | Coldwater, Ohio)
- Performance Physical Therapy & Wellness (730 E Main St | Coldwater, Ohio)
- Brides & Beyond (361 N Eastern Ave | St Henry, Ohio)
- Moeller Door Sales (5970 St Rt 119 | St Henry, Ohio)
- The Fountain Restaurant (116 W Market St | Celina, Ohio)
Any Mercer County resident with a diagnosis of cancer can receive the services of The Cancer Association of Mercer County (CAMC). These services include, but are not limited to:
- Transportation: Financial assistance for mileage or volunteer drivers.
- Medications: Assistance in purchasing cancer related prescriptions or over the counter medications.
- Wigs/Turbans: Will be provided or financial assistance given.
- Nutritional Supplements: Provided with a doctor’s prescription. Prostheses, Ostomy supplies, and other cancer related expenses.
- Miscellaneous Expenses: Will be considered on an individual basis as related to cancer treatment.
Total raised by each participating business:
- The People’s Bank: $300.82
- Briarwood Village : $180.27
- Superior Credit Union : $66.34
- Tailspin : $273.91
- Golden On Main Boutique : $79.90
- Innergy Fitness : $18.47
- Calico Cafe : $100.32
- Performance Physical Therapy : $59.30
- Brides & Beyond : $24.77
- Moeller Door Sales : $134.59
- The Fountain: $488.62
- Preferred Insurance Center: $85.14
Week One Total:
Week Two Total:
Week Three Total:
Week Four Total
Thank you to the following for additional donations:
McSober’s Saloon: $37.00 donation during week 1
Wall Of Inspiration
[ Honoring Breast Cancer Heroes ]
Have you been inspired by someone who has been affected by breast cancer? Share a story of someone who has survived, currently journeying through, or in memory of someone who has been faced with breast cancer. We would love to hear your story!
Submit Story Here
My Mother, My hero. Where do you even begin to write about a person that words can’t fully describe. I will admit it, I was a mama's boy through and through. I talked to my mom multiple times a day. When I was happy, Sad, upset or overjoyed. I could tell...