Preferred Insurance is a P&C agency located in Coldwater, Ohio. With over 100 years of serving families and business in Ohio this agency sticks out from the crowd! We have a full time marketing specialist to help with email marketing, social media, as well as a robust marketing strategy. Preferred Insurance conducts annual account reviews as well as being very active in our community. We are a young-at-heart, vibrant agency who is growing and we have an opportunity for a new Account Executive. The agency has a culture of service to our clients and each other and we are looking for someone who is honestly motivated to serve others more than themselves.
Mission of the Client Amazement and Service Specialist:
Account managers fulfill Preferred’s Mission, Values and Goals by amazing our clients with our positive attitude, and creating a fantastic work environment for themselves and their teammates, then using that amazement to help Preferred Insurance Center grow, both in team size and number of clients served. They find and create sales opportunities by providing extraordinary service, educating the customer, identifying growth opportunities and generating referrals.
Desired Outcomes of this Client Service Role
- Have a positive mental attitude leading to positive working relationships with clients and teammates.
- Show energy, enthusiasm and joyfulness so people want to interact with you.
- Selflessly try to make others’ lives better through your attitude, words and actions.
- Provide clients with an amazing experience and superior value.
- Stop, Listen, and Ask questions of your customers in order to clearly understand their needs and to build solid relationships.
- Working the Renewal process accurately, completely, and joyfully.
- Proactively reaching out to clients
- Conducting ongoing account reviews and working to eliminate coverage gaps.
- Generating additional sales opportunities and revenue through service activities.
- Generating referrals, additional line sales opportunities etc.
- Suggesting and selling umbrella, flood, life and other ancillary policies
- One of the principles of Preferred Insurance is to raise your hand if you need help. If there is a week you are struggling to complete your outcomes please raise your hand so we can help you prioritize.
- Every 90 days you will meet with your manager to review any bottlenecks, ideas you have to improve as well as the objectives outlined in your job description.
- Each year you will receive a formal review.
Email Application With References to: Dan Muhlenkamp – email@example.com
Get To Know Preferred Insurance Center