August Quotes for Causes: Call Food Pantry

All     by Stacy Lochtefeld

Quotes-for-causesCALL-Food-Pantry-logoFor the entire month of August, Preferred Insurance will be donating $10 to C.A.L.L. Food Pantry for every quote that we give. Absolutely NO obligation! This is an effortless way to give back and help make a difference in our community!

Community Action Life Line “C.A.L.L.” Ministries have served Mercer County residents since 1990. The most well known ministry is CALL Food Pantry which includes a clothing pantry, kitchen item pantry, books and personal care items. All Client’s income, family size and residency are verified. If a family’s income is below 200% of the Federal Government’s Poverty level, the family is eligible to shop for these items every two weeks. Staffed entirely by volunteers, approximately 93% of every dollar donated goes to purchasing food. The other 7% is spent on rent, utilities, etc. They do NOT accept any government commodities or grants, they rely upon God to bring us the resources needed to feed those who are poor, clothe those who need clothes, give drink to those who need drink, in a Christian setting.

Request a Quote TODAY, and help someone in need!

CLICK HERE to request your quote or call 419-678-2326!

#PreferredMovement

call food pantry 3call food pantry 4

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OUR CATEGORIES

  • Agri-Business
  • All
  • Auto
  • Business
  • Commercial
  • Employee Benefits
  • Farm
  • Get Involved
  • Growth & Success
  • Home & Renters
  • Life
  • Living Adventures
  • Personal
  • Preferred Movement
  • Risk Management
  • Testimonials