Your wedding day is meant to be the happiest day of your life, but it can be the most hectic as well! Very rarely will there not be SOMETHING going wrong. Luckily, with this emergency kit, it might be a little less crazy. Here are the top 20 items you should have… just in case!
- Mini sewing kit with scissors, needles, thread, buttons, and safety pins – For those quick dress fixes!
- Mini first aid kit with Band-Aids, burn relief, liquid bandages, and antiseptic. – Safety first!
- Deodorant – Sweat, its gonna happen weather you like it or not.
- Q-tips & makeup remover – Eyeliner can get messed up, but luckily, it can also be fixed.
- Granola bars or other easy-to-carry snacks – Sometimes you just need some
- Breath mints – It’s the most important kiss of your life, make it good!
- Cash – Just in case, you never know when you will need it!
- Hair elastics and bobby pins – Gotta catch those fly-aways!
- Baby powder – Ugh… chafing….
- Water bottle and straws – Stay hydrated without messing up that lipstick!
- Tampons/panty liners – If you don’t need them, someone else will.
- Tissues – For those happy tears.
- Super Glue – For fixing, well, everything.
- Dental floss/toothpicks – Just in case breakfast overstays it’s welcome.
- Extra earring backs – You never know when those little guys will go missing!
- Nail polish (one clear top coat; one in the shade you’re wearing) and a nail file – From stocking runs to chipped nails, you will need it.
- Medicine (pain reliever, allergy medicine, antacid) – You can always count on there being headaches, allergies, and/or indigestion…yay….
- Stain remover pen – Hopefully you can get that out…
- White chalk – If you can’t get it out of the dress, cover it up!
- Extension cord and phone charger(s) – You’ll be a lifesaver!
For more ideas for your emergency kit go to: http://www.julep.com/blog/diy-wedding-day-survival-kit/