8th Annual Grand Lake St. Marys Polar Plunge supporting of Special Olympics Ohio’s athletes at this unique and crazy fundraising event.
Plungers are required to raise a minimum of $75 or $50 (students) in pledges by the day of the event. Plungers must be a minimum of eight years of age to participate.
After you register online be sure to create your own fundraising page. You can customize your page and email your family and friends. You can earn incentive prizes by raising additional funds!
Form a team and invite your friends and family to participate. We encourage team fundraising, but please make sure every Plunger has at least the minimum donation at check-in.
If you have previously registered online for a plunge or another Special Olympics Ohio event, please login with your user name and password.
For more information about the Grand Lake St. Mary’s Polar Plunge contact Kate Burdett at 614.239.7050 or email@example.com.
Are you here to donate?
1. Click the SPONSOR PARTICIPANT button in the top left area of this page or the link in the left column under Visitors.
2. Enter the participant’s first and/or last name then click SEARCH. When their name appears, click on it to be directed to their personal fundraising page.
3. Click the GIVE NOW button near the top right corner of the page. You will be directed to a form to fill out your information.
If you would prefer to make a General Team Donation:
1. Click the VIEW ALL TEAMS link near the bottom of the right column.
2. Select the team you wish to support from the list.
3. On that team’s page, click the grey DONATE NOW button near the top right corner. You will be directed to a form to fill out your information. – See more at: http://sooh.kintera.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=1123832#sthash.UtBFGxOp.dpuf