1. Combine your home and auto insurance
2. Discuss combining your banking accounts, or keeping them separate
3. Discuss debt (credit card, car loans, mortgage, student loans)
4. Set aside an emergency fund
5. Merge your lifestyles
6. Get life insurance
7. Set a monthly budget
8. Talk long term – retirement, 401K’s, savings accounts, ect.
9. Discuss your financial goals (current and future)
10. Insure your jewelry
It is almost impossible to fine-tune your financial life without an organization system. Download our easy-to-use financial organizer to keep records of what you have, what you owe, and what your budget is as a couple.