To buy Ohio insurance online or from an insurance agency?
Is it easy to find Ohio insurance online? Absolutely. Is it easy to purchase insurance online? Most likely. With these two questions answered, why would you pick an Ohio insurance agency? We understand that insurance can be intimidating, sometimes maybe a little scary, and most of the time you probably don’t think much of your policy at all. That is of course until you need to use it. The 6 perks for picking an agency listed below are only a few of the things we have made standard at Preferred Insurance Center that all benefit you, our client.
- Every year we offer what we call an Account Review. We place a phone call when your homeowners or renters policy comes up for renewal and give you the option to answer a few questions, and go over your coverage’s on your policies. Some of the questions include asking about updates or renovations made to your home and going over your auto coverage’s to understand your policy. Filling out this form gets us the most up to date information to properly shop your account for the best rates if you so choose.
Donating $10 to local charity for every policy we quote!
- Flag alerts on large rate increases. These alerts take place when ANY policy takes a larger rate increase than expected. This allows us to get in front of the renewal process giving us more time to possibly find a better company/rate for the next term. Our calls for the account review and rate increases are placed before the renewal comes in the mail to allow us to be the ones to alert you instead of hearing through the mail.
- Have a claim? This is usually not a “fun” experience, but we do our best to follow up regularly to make sure your questions and concerns are addressed in a timely fashion. We send an email with your adjuster’s name and contact information so it is available at your fingertips if ever needed. We do our absolute best to keep you happy during what can sometimes be an unnerving experience.
- Need to change a vehicle on your policy? We do our best to get you off the phone quickly to get you right back to your day. Need to pay a bill? We can assist you with that as well in a timely manner. Adding a driver? We let you know what you need to get to us so the process is finished as quickly as possible.
- One-call Insurance Company. Unlike calling a company which can take several minutes out of your day waiting to get a human on the phone, we are a “one-call company.” We are able to assist with auto, home, life and commercial insurance policies all at the same place making it a huge convenience for you.
- One call gets you quotes from 8 great companies! We do the shopping for you! We have several companies available to us which makes finding the best rates easier than it would be for you to check each company individually on your own.
If you have been using the internet to find the best rates for you, I encourage you to give Preferred Insurance Center a shot. Who knows?! We may be able to increase your coverage’s and save you money along the way! Click Here to get a quote!
Andrea AbouJaoude | Service Specialist
The FHA mortgage is the perfect mortgage for those buyers that do not have a lot of money for a down payment on the purchase of a new home. The minimum down payment required for an FHA loan is 3.5% of the purchase price. The closing costs will also need to be paid by the buyer. However, the FHA loan does allow the seller to contribute up to 6% of the purchase price towards closing costs. If the seller agrees to assist with the closing costs, this information will need to be listed in the purchase contract.
The interest rate for the FHA loan is fixed for 30 years or 15 years. There is mortgage insurance on an FHA loan: upfront mortgage insurance and monthly mortgage insurance. The upfront mortgage insurance is 1.75% of the loan amount, and FHA allows this amount to be financed into the loan. There is also monthly mortgage insurance, which is based on a percentage of the loan amount. The monthly mortgage insurance is paid with your mortgage payment each month. However, the monthly mortgage insurance lowers each year as the balance of the loan decreases but it never completely falls off of the loan.
FHA financing requires the home to pass the 3 “S” Test – safe, sound, and secure. There cannot be any peeling paint, which is typically found on windows and door frames. No foundation or roof issues and utilities must be on at the time of the appraisal. If the items are found to be an issue during the appraisal, often times the items are able to be fixed, and the loan is able to close. Borrowers and sellers just need to be willing to work together to resolve the issues.
Overall, this product requires a minimum of 620 credit score and there is no penalty for paying it off during the term of the loan.
Call Annette or Jayme at Dynamic FCU 419-586-5522 for additional information.
As a loan officer, I often hear from our members that the dealership offered 0% financing on their new vehicle loan. Well, 0% sounds pretty darn good, and it is definitely a rate Dynamic FCU cannot beat.
However, with vehicle rates so low, it may be worth doing some calculations to determine if it is 0% is really the best option. For example, a 2016 vehicle priced at $30,000 financed at 0% for 72 months would be an approximate monthly payment of $470.00 a month.
Now compare this option, to a dealer incentive/rebate of $3,000 off the purchase price. The purchase price is now $27,000 and Dynamic FCU is able to finance this amount for 72 months at an interest of 3%. The monthly payment would be approximately $411 a month, and the total interest paid on the loan the 72 month term is around $2563.
In my opinion, the second option sounds better to me. I start out owing less on the car and I get a lower monthly payment. Even after I pay the interest due on the loan I still end of $437 ahead when compared to the 0% financing.