Webster’s definition of culture: “The set of shared attitudes, values, goals, and practices that characterizes an institution or organization.”
- We protect and improve people’s lives, so they can focus on what really matters in life.
Our Core Values
- Execution That Amazes – Selfless, Honorable & Reliable
- Attitude That Amazes – Optimistic, Empathetic & Fun
- Clarity That Amazes – Simple & Over Communicated.
Execution That Amazes
- We Are Selfless, Honorable and Reliable. We put what is best for our coworkers, clients and community ahead of what is best for ourselves. We do what is right, when it isn’t easy. We do in a day what takes others a week, we do in a week, what others never do…and we do what we say we will do.
- A ringing phone is when the fun begins. If we believe we are here to help and to serve, then we want the phone to ring. We are Tiggers with energy and our voice and attitude and energy will make most people’s day better as soon as we answer the phone. So when the phone rings it isn’t a problem, an interruption, or a hassle. It is our chance to put a smile on another person’s face.
Attitude That Amazes
- We Are Tiggers Not Eeyores! Tiggers are excited and happy. They have bad days and bad times but they make the best of it. Tiggers bring life and spark and smiles and energy into the room. Tiggers are fun to be around. We attract clients, coworkers, networkers and friends because we have a great attitude. Eeyores see the problems not the solutions. They suck the life and energy out of a room. They complain without offering a suggestion for an improvement. The world is always picking on them. They are annoyed by Tiggers.
- We Are Thoughtful Adventurers! Life is never going to be a walk in the park, so don’t go on a walk, go on an adventure. We don’t sit still, we move, but with a purpose and a plan. We don’t long to dwell in safety, we run toward the storm…but we run together, wear a raincoat, leave no one behind and when the storm is over, we dance in the puddles. Not only is failure an option, it is a prerequisite because “it is ok to try and fail, but it is not ok to fail to try”.
Clarity That Amazes
- It’s Simple And Over Communicated! It has not always been this way, but it is now. Not everything can be easy and smell like roses, but it can be clear. We put things in writing, if possible, and we read what is written. We say what we mean, and we mean what we say, and we apologize when we mess that up. We have standards, and processes, and we use tools as they were intended to be used. We strive to be kind, but we must be clear. And when we have clarity, we also have accountability.
The public sees us as an ideal community organization, because what we are on the inside shows on the outside.
- We are each improving at something that matters to us.
- We know our teammates will pick us up when we fall.
- We notice and appreciate the good that we do.
- We will work for a purpose greater than ourselves.
What We Do
- We protect and improve people’s & organization’s income, assets, relationships and reputations through insurance, risk management, resource sharing and community involvement.
- We grow our business to grow our influence, so we can do more good.