Do you have what it takes?
Preferred Insurance Center of Ohio is hiring!
Preferred Insurance is looking for incredible people all the time. Our goal is not just to sell insurance. Our motto and mission statement are the same: “Making A Difference Is Our Business”. Preferred Insurance wants to become an incredible source of energy, growth, and ideas for ourselves, our business partners, our clients, and our community. This is not your typical insurance agency. We are not looking for a typical person.
The Type Of People Preferred Insurance Is Looking For:
- Whatever it takes attitude!
- So Up-Beat others want to be around them and work with them.
- Exceptional Teach-ability
- Very Organized
- Handle Pressure and stress well
- Able to multi-task
- Must thrive in a team environment
- Marketing mindedness, always looking for another idea.
- Sales mindedness, finding leads and opportunities.
- Extraordinary Work Ethic
- Overall understanding of business
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to think and speak on your feet
- Even tempered and very seldom angered.
- Accept and learn from criticism, even when it isn’t given well.
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills in themselves and in others
- Be responsible and accountable. OWN IT!
- “Can do” attitude (Tiggers only please! Eeyores need not apply)
The Responsibilities of All Team Members Include:
- Be trustworthy with confidential information, gossiping is completely unacceptable.
- Having a fantastic attitude. We are Tiggers and you need to be one of the lead Tiggers.
- Be upbeat and enthusiastic supporting our culture and our teammates.
- Make every interaction with every person an outstanding experience, with the goal of being the best part of their day, so each person we come in contact with wants to:
- Have all their insurance with us
- Send their friends and family to us
- Tell someone about us
- Have all their employees insured by us
- Have their employer insured by us
- Have all their clients insured by us
- Work for Preferred Insurance and or work with Preferred Insurance
- Be able to quickly establish trusting relationships with people, because you deserve to be trusted.
- Be innovative willing to think differently and creatively to help all team members and clients, because Making A Difference Is Our Business.
- Be an excellent communicator. In person, on the phone, on Facebook, Twitter, Link-in.
- Manage your own time well. Be more than just a self-starter, be a self-finisher. Work effectively on what is important to your client’s success, your team’s success, and your personal success.
- Must be able to write effectively when communicating with clients and teammates through email, letters, Facebook and blogs.
- Must contribute ideas and outlines for blog posts, facebook post and any other community outreach.
- Have a desire to help the community through volunteer work, sometimes representing Preferred Insurance, sometimes not. You must want to make a difference.