Legacy : the effects that last after a person is gone or an event or project is completed.
Leadership : to inspire and guide others so they willingly support, promote and work toward a worthwhile and fulfilling goal.
We all know we need to be better leaders (no one is perfect). We all want to be lead by better leaders. Leadership is the true beginning of improvement and growth in any organization. All this may seem like a fad that is endlessly promoted through the latest gurus and books, but it is proven through all of history: Moses, Caesar, Jesus, Churchill…..But even if we become the best leaders we can be, and we make a difference for the organizations and people we serve, it can all go away when we move on. If we don’t leave a legacy of leadership…we leave a void of leadership.
Learn More About John Maxwell >
- John Maxwell has been voted the #1 leadership and management expert in the world by Inc. Magazine
- John Maxwell was voted the top leadership professional guru six years in a row on Leadership Gurus.net.
- John Maxwell is a #1 New York Times best selling author of over 77 books, with more than 24 million volumes sold in fifty languages. Three of his books, The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, Developing the Leader Within You, and The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader have each sold over one million copies.
- John Maxwell Team (JMT), an elite group of over 11,000 certified coaches, teachers, speakers, trainers and professionals have helped people worldwide create a leadership legacy within their own spheres of influence.
- John Maxwell Team members inspire positive life transformation and help others achieve their highest vision and goals, both personally and professionally.